15 July, 2010

ZOMBIES!!!






In honor of my new favorite cell phone game, Bezombied, i pose a question. Which do you like better, Shaun of the Dead (2004) or Zombieland (2009)?

I think I know how this one will go. Zombieland is newer, had a bigger budget & has real live Hollywood stars. But Shaun of the Dead came first & in my opinion is brilliantly funny. I loved both of them and do find myself talking about Zombieland quite fondly but I think I still prefer Shaun of the Dead.

Your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Shaun of the Dead hands down. Quotable, funny, could watch it a hundred times. I liked Zombieland too LOVED the rules, knowing them could come in handy in the event of a zombie outbreak.
    "No, I'm SORRY, Shaun"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2 cents: Zombieland was amazing and the Bill Murray scene, classic, However, Shaun of the Dead, is absolutely one of my top five favorite movies. Very well scripted and hilarious, and who wouldn't save their best friend and chain them up for some good quality gaming time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zombieland wins this one hands down. I liked Shaun of the dead but Woody, Bill, and the hunt for twinkies come on!!!! But my favorite Zombie flick was RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD ! classic
    this pole though ZOMBIELAND >>>>>>>>> winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombieland was awesome, I loved the rules, the search for twinkies and of course the whole Bill Murray scene was classic...BUT....Shaun of the Dead all the way for me....thats my all time favorite zombie movie!!!

    ReplyDelete